22.5×9.0 – 9 inches wide offset PCD285.75×10 Center Bore 220.1 Offset 104/79
Part Number: JDB071-22590
$150 to $290 ea.
PCD: 285.75mm x 10 bolt holes
Max Load: 5000kg
Offset: out set 104, inset 79
Material: Aluminum 6061 T6
Estimated delivery time: 7-30 days depending on stock
● Full forged on 10,000 tons forging machine with light weight
● JASTOO forged wheel offers weight handling capacity for your heavy duty truck boasting a 4125kg weight max load.
● Laser lettering on wheels optional
● Various valve included and optional
|Bolt Holes||10x26mm (optional)|
It is the finish with tracing lines just after the machining lines
Polish cleaned the tracing lines and makes the wheel in brightness of aluminum color.
Completely mirror finish and anti-rust performance makes the wheel in best shining effect, great hardness against stones and dust off surface, much easy to clean with water.
Order Process and Delivery
● Wheel size details will be confirmed before production
● Production usually takes 20-30 days from day with deposit 50%, in case of no stock
● Photos and videos will be taken before balance payment, and then ship
● Various and economical shipping methods available. JASTOO provides DDP service to US, Western & Central Europe, Russia, Australia and Saudi Arabia.
Limited Warranty available on all JASTOO wheel styles: JASTOO warrants that its wheels, when properly installed will be free from structural defects under normal and reasonable use as long as you own the wheels. This Limited Warranty carries a 24 months structural failure warranty from the original date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels, at the discretion of JASTOO Wheels, for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs, or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced.
This warranty does not cover corrosion due to chemicals, improper cleaning or maintenance, climatic conditions, neglect or wheels damaged in transit, tire mounting, vehicle installation, accident, alteration or loading beyond rated capacity. Wheels will not be replaced due to defects in accessories.